Smile! You’re on Bwog!

The aftermath of a rollicking toga party. Found on the floor of Ruggles

And remember when? Marty the Naked Guy!

@Anonymous gilmore girls reference YES!

• YES says:

@YES I love Marty.

@Anonymous Definitely almost trod on this kid’s head yesterday. Bad call, buddy, bad call.

• YAYYYYYYYYYY says:

@YAYYYYYYYYYY GILMORE GIRLS

if only college was so lovely

• This is not.... says:

@This is not.... ….a legitimate news source. Try Spec.

• Now... says:

@Now... …we need a photo of a girl running into John Jay wearing her PJs.

@Anonymous Wow, checked out the Gilmore Girls link, and I totally hooked up with Marty last fall….small world…came back to my CU housing accommodations as well. Naked at Columbia (wonder how it compared to Yale?)

• Ad

Have Your Say

What should you actually Venmo people for?

the fact that this article just implied that i want to "get freaky" with "these guys on broadway" makes me (read more)
    Statues Around Campus: FMK
    February 19, 2020
    Even at the federal level , I am not surprised at all with this vicious attitude toward this group. (read more)
    Life In Quarantine, Barnard College, USA
    February 19, 2020
    Great article Josh! I (as an Aquarius also) really enjoyed reading it! (read more)
    I Don’t Know What Astrology Is And At This Point I’m Too Afraid To Ask
    February 18, 2020
    That's good enough for me too - another Aquarius. Well done. (read more)
    I Don’t Know What Astrology Is And At This Point I’m Too Afraid To Ask