It’s 11/11! Bwog hopes you wished for cauliflower and Brussels sprouts.
- The Greenmarket welcomes the new goat cheese producer, Broadway Acres, from Pennsylvania.
- There are purple, green and orange cauliflowers at Samascotts.
- Starting Sunday, the Greenmarket will celebrate Grains Week to feature their superb selection of grains.
- Pepper season is almost over, but it is still available at Stannard’s Farm.
- Monkshood has crazy-looking Brussels sprouts that have not been cut off the branch. They also have white Japanese turnips.
- Cayuga is now selling sunflower oil.
- American Seafood is expected to return this week.
- The book signing, which was postponed due to bad weather, is happening today.