Morningside Almanac: Week of 12/9
Written by Bwog Staff
- Lavender from Lavender from the Bay in pretty packages
- Gift jams at Beth’s Farm Kitchen
- Wines from Long Island at Food and Wine Associates
- Ballard’s Honey’s three tea flavors: clover, wildflower and buckwheat
- Ostrich and emu eggs, and ostrich skin wallets (on Thursdays only)
- For the next two Sundays only, Deep Mountain Maple Syrup will join the market with maple syrup, pure maple sugar, and maple sugar candy (also in different flavors like ginger and chili).
- Baked sweets from Meridith’s Bakery
- Red popcorn kernels at Madura Farm
EBT/debit/credit are accepted. Just find the market manager’s tent.
Image via Wikimedia Commons