SGA: Bacchanal, Books, and Blood Drive
Zoe Camp reports from this week’s SGA meeting
- Representatives from Bacchanal mentioned that this year’s concert will likely use all of the allotted funds provided by both BC and CC. The headliner for Bacchanal has been picked at the desired price, but there’s no word on who it is. The details haven’t been finalized, but there may be a concert planned in conjunction with WBAR.
- Students can now check out books at the Barnard Library for the entire semester!
- Longer hours at the Barnard Weight Room– 12:30 to 10 p.m. as opposed to the previous 4 to 10 p.m.
- There was interest expressed in initiating a pre-election soapbox to discuss problems and concerns. There will also be more town hall meetings this year.
- Possible guests for 2011 SGA meetings: the usual suspects—Dean Hollibaugh, DSpar, directors of facilities, etc.
- Greek Games are tentatively planned for mid April. A general interest meeting is to be held next Tuesday, 7-8 p.m.
- The Barnard Blood Drive is going to be held on Friday, February 4th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. There’s a shortage of O positive blood—and blood in general—so donate!