Drinking with Bwog: The Mongolian Motherfucker

This Mongolian man probably isn't drinking a Mongolian Motherfucker.

Note: Here’s Drinking With Bwog… again. You may have seen it posted early. Oops! We hope you can forgive us for the egregious error, and sympathize with the occurrence of repercussions from an early Senior Night pregame.

For the past few weeks, we’ve been going pretty easy on you guys with mostly basic recipes. This week, that’s going to change. Prepare yourselves for the Mongolian Motherfucker.

This legendary drink is one of the staples of the mixology class. It’s a cross between a Long Island Iced Tea and an Alabama Slammer. The result is one of the most massive drink recipes known to man. Though I know it looks pretty boozy, the finished product tastes like bubble gum and is absolutely delicious.

There are tons of variations on the Mongolian, but here’s how to do it:

Ingredients

• ¼ oz Vodka
  • ¼ oz Gin
  • ¼ oz Light Rum
  • ¼ oz Tequila
  • ¼ oz Triple Sec
  • ¼ oz Southern Comfort
  • ¼ oz Amaretto
  • ¼ oz Sloe Gin
  • ¼ oz Midori
  • ¼ oz Peach Schnapps
  • ¼ oz Blackberry Brandy
  • ¼ oz Banana Liqueur
  • ¼ oz Chambord
  • One dash each of Grenadine, OJ, Cranberry, Grapefruit, Pineapple, and Sour Mix

Directions

Simply add all the ingredients and ice into a cocktail shaker, and “shake like a motherfucker!” Pour the contents into a Collins glass and garnish with a lemon slice. Stay thirsty, my friends.

Man via Wikimedia Commons

• Genghis says:

@Genghis As a Mongolian, I take offense to this.

1. oedipus says:

@oedipus so do i.

2. Give me a break says:

@Give me a break quit being anti-fun

1. "ghengis" ??? says:

@"ghengis" ??? quit being anti-irony

1. Correction, that's spelt, "Dschingis" says:

@Correction, that's spelt, "Dschingis" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4WdFede2wE

1. And, because I'm bored says:

@And, because I'm bored Unrelated to ghengis, related to eurovision:

@Anonymous seems like you were drunk and had a lot of different bottles of liquor to take 1/4 oz from

• :( says:

@:( Now I really want to try it but there is no way I will ever have my hands on this many types of booze…Can I just go to a bar and hand them the recipe??

@Anonymous They make these in the bartending class here. They’re tasty.

@Anonymous Hand a bartender this recipe that takes 10 minutes to make and I’ll tell you what’s going to happen, when your not looking theyll take the rubber spill collector, empty it into glass and hand you your dumb motherfuck… I mean mongolian motherfucker. I wouldn’t risk it

@Anonymous This drink is mostly for show. As a former student who taught the bartending class I made this drink both during my test to get into the agency and several times while an instructor. If it’s made correctly, it’s quite sweet and tastes something like bubble gum, but it’s incredibly easy to mess up and if you’re off even a bit on any of the ingredients, the whole thing is ruined and tastes like crap. And no bartender will make this for you. They’ll just laugh and tell you no.