A Daily Editor is essentially in charge of Bwog for a day: curating morning headlines, coordinating posts, editing features, running around on a constant quest for zany happenings to tell the world about. A former Daily Editor called it “a job” and when we bribed him with a sandwich, he called it “a great job.” It will nurture your body and soul.
Procrastinate a little longer by filling out our application below and sending it along to email@example.com. They’re due by Friday at midnight. Go forth, aspiring Bwoggers!
- Name one Bwog post you liked and one you didn’t like. Briefly explain.
- What’s your favorite Bwog tag and why?
- Draw Bwog. Seriously!
- Dream up and write a Bwog post of your choice. A mock free food alert, feature idea—anything you like. Please include a picture.
- Tell us about areas of Columbia life you’re interested in writing about (student government, city, arts, PrezBo’s twitter, sports, food, etc.)
- Anything else you’d like to share? Any useful skills (HTML, WordPress experience, yodeling, etc.) you have that you’d like us to know about?
Typical Daily Editor from Wikimedia Commons