The Grass Really Is Greener

Behold the marriage of modernism and nature! Or at least something green. In this urban jungle we’ll take what we can get.

The hardscrabble, weeds, and dead shrubs that littered the raised-plaza-thing outside NoCo have blossomed into perfectly manicured grass sod. Looks like a great place for the kids in the brochures to lay out and read books. No red flags here. Yet.

Goes well with: iced Joe and a sunny disposition.

@Anonymous Looks nice. Show us more pictures. Columbia is supposed to be redoing that entire quad of Havemeyer, Chandler, Pupin, Noco.

@Anonymous IT’S A TRAP

• Lolwut says:

@Lolwut Just in time for Winter! Thanks again, Columbia. Surprised you haven’t put up a red flag with it.

@Anonymous bwoggg please come back
    i miss you

• Oh Bwog! says:

@Oh Bwog! These past five days have been torturous, worse even than the annual wait for my final exam grades. I have missed you so much.

A weekend without snarky comments; a weekend without unwarranted yet nonetheless worrisome existential crises; a weekend without free food!

And don’t think I didn’t try Spec – biggest waste of time in my life. They couldn’t even tell me where Harmony was.

Life just isn’t the same without you, Bwog.
    I need you in my life.

1. DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING? says:

@DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING? SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

@Anonymous this post was better before it was changed. I tried to show friends but the funny was gone.

1. woah, says:

@woah, a bwog hipster.

• Where the fuck says:

@Where the fuck is HardCore?

• curious white girl says:

@curious white girl never been attracted to asian guys but i have always had this curiosity to get banged by 2 asian guys at the same time lol.

– cute white girl

1. curious white boy says:

@curious white boy I am not and (probably) never will be asian, but I do have the tendency to squint my eyes in carnal delight at the first signs of an impending ‘release.’ And I just so happen to have an asian friend with an anal fetish who I found on craigslist. Because I just a ‘forward’ person who doesn’t take shi* from no one. So depending on how receptive you are to a little role/ethnicity playing, I think I have what it takes to turn your fantasy in reality.

– cute white boy

1. curious white girl says:

@curious white girl i’ve had sex with lots of white guys during my days here at columbia. i’m looking for a novel genuine experience so sorry :P

okay okay, confesh: i overheard a floormate and her asian bf banging it out (you know whooo you areeee freaks ;) )and it sounded kinda hot lol. so now im curious :P

1. Hmm says:

@Hmm Sure is troll in here.

1. curious white girl says:

@curious white girl trolling? i am certainly not, friend. would i have been trolling if i had said i like scat and that bizarre heavy metal sex stuff (i dont)? cause a lot of people do!

@Anonymous maybe you should try a black guy, if you’re really curious

or maybe two black guys at the same time, sounds pretty exotic

2. Clarence Boddicker says:

@Clarence Boddicker Bitches leave.

@Anonymous Since when did Bwog become Bored@Butler?

1. I would assume... says:

@I would assume... …that it’s something to do with the fact that both sites draw from a single (and relatively small) campus community.

There’s bound to be a little overlap.

@Anonymous there’s a fence there now. haha columbia moves so fast