And I’ve Been Working Like A Dog

The dog days are over, but here’s photographic proof of yesterday’s merriment. We’ve never seen so many smiley (sober) Columbians—community has been unleashed!  “It sounds like you guys really needed this,” one puppy owner told us. Furrealz.

You can send in your own pics of puppy lovin’ and pooch smoochin’ to tips@bwog.com.

Photos by Yanyi Luo

• #3 says:

@#3 mandelcreep

• aah says:

@aah u stressed baby?

@Anonymous I had a crush on the blond girl in the first photo all of last semester.

1. ... says:

@... her?

@Anonymous She sometimes takes a little pack of mayonnaise, and she’ll squirt it in her mouth, and then she’ll take an egg, and she’ll just- She calls it a mayon-egg.

@Anonymous She is cute, but that is gross.

@Anonymous yeah i’ve seen her do that too

@Anonymous ms meredith!!

@Anonymous is that girl in the second picture of the left column an RA? because i feel like i know her from somewhere.

1. yep says:

@yep shes an RA in Harmony. ANDMYFRIEND hey claire!

@Anonymous None of these comments are about the puppies. So, on behalf of readers everywhere…

PUPS OMGZ DOOGGGS AHHH I DIE I DIE I DIE I LOVE THE FLUFF AND THE CUTE

@Anonymous I know! Bros before hos and every puppy is definitely a bro.

@Anonymous the puppies were wonderful. the squealing humans were not.

@Anonymous that adorable sheepdog is a celebrity. (for real, i talked to her owner) http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages/snl-talking-dog.html

• CC '11 says:

@CC '11 FUCK THIS! That Bearded Collie/Sheepdog (I can’t tell which!) looks *exactly* like my dog who died 5 years ago. WHY DO YOU TEASE YOUR RECENT GRADUATES WITH THEIR GHOST-DOGS, COLUMBIA?!?!

• bitches love says:

@bitches love puppies

@Anonymous Why can’t Columbia provide us with something that they actually promise us. Great financial aid for 10% off per year , senile people for professors, and now dogs for puppies! When will the madness end?!?! Maybe I’m just upset because the damn dogs made me happy.