HARDCORE: PART IV

More adventures await! Missed out on nights I-III? Catch up here.

Special thanks go to Dean Valentini, the Marching Band (go to Orgo Night), Charlie Dinkin, Cayle Pietras, Christia Mercer, Zak Dychtwald, Kenny Durell, Emeritus Dean Quigley the Sock Monkey, Rakhi Agrawal, Erik Nook, Pierre Gergis, Karla Casariego, Madeleine Jensen, Olivia Levine, Liz Watson, Hannah Fraser, Brian Wagner, Kellie Spyrou, Louise McCune, Homer and Jake Gyllenhaal.

• This says:

@This is the best episode of the core yet!! DEANTINI?! Pat Blute you never cease to amaze us :)

1. Deantini says:

@Deantini “It’s not just about lit hum and the odyssey….It’s about… THE WHORE! you guys come here as first year students knowing nothing…. you learn which corner to find wendy, exactly how much to pay her…………”

1. highlight of this video says:

@highlight of this video the cute chick in the columbia hoodie has a nice ass! digitz?

@Anonymous The best of the four, sin ninguna duda.

• Woah. says:

@Woah. That just happened.

• LOLS says:

@LOLS Deantini.

@Anonymous that was good cuz they got rid of all that random pat in world shit…

• um holy shit says:

@um holy shit that was amazing.

@Anonymous It didn’t tickle my brain like the other ones did.

• Waxima Perez says:

@Waxima Perez This was great! It’s really bringing the series together to make some kind of sense. Pat is the greatest!

He was in my section of Masterpieces of Western Food as a freshman, and in my classes Umami: Secrets of the Forgotten Taste, and Dairy Across Cultures last year. It was hard to grade him objectively because he’s so darn cute!! Is he actually saying intelligent things or am I just mesmerized by the way his eyes twinkle? It’s a problem a lot of professors have . . .

@Anonymous I love you Waxima

• bringin' it says:

@bringin' it all together… nicely done… I feel sort of outsmarted but basically amused. also Valentini is the highlight of my life.

• Can I just take a moment to say says:

@Can I just take a moment to say Jake Gyllenhaal is the epitome of masculinity. I can only hope to have offspring as evolutionarily excellent as he is.

@Anonymous ugh why is this still going on

@Anonymous Christia Mercer is pretty awesome for taking part in this.

@Anonymous definitely the best, and Deantini was the reason! probably because I can actually imagine him doing that in real life

@Anonymous liz is the best. hands down

@Anonymous But I’m not sure I can watch in good conscience while she plays such a pathetic Barnard stereotype. Liz is badass! Let her be badass.

1. She... says:

@She... chose to play it like that…let’s all feel free to be the stereotypes we want to be!

@Anonymous I waited all last Fall, through the entirety of BwogWeather, for Pat and Zak to finally make out, and it never bloody happened. And when I saw the new series’ name (“HARDCORE!”), I figured it was inevitable this time around. So far it seems that, once again, disappointment is mine. But I refuse to give up hope.

1. lol says:

@lol “bloody”

• ... says:

@... much better….. this one really ties the room together. now the question is, what happens in tomorrow’s episode? does z.y. fu raise from the grave to pee on it?

• hardcore fan says:

@hardcore fan episode V is the lit hum final. i’m calling it now.

@Anonymous no shirtless zak again….

this is bullshit

@Anonymous pattttycakes – what more is there to say other than that you are amazing!!!! great job!! what a nice little distraction from finals! besitos y lagrimas!

• honestly says:

@honestly the core kinda sucks

@Anonymous agreed. the snl nod at the end? lame.

@Anonymous I love Christia Mercer!

@Anonymous @1:50. I lol’d.

And I think my captcha was:

romrvi IMF’s

What are you trying to say, Bwog?

@Anonymous I realize this was posted several days ago, but I didn’t think it worthwhile to watch it until I got to this point trying to completely reorganize a 10-page paper when I should be studying for the two back-to-back information-heavy exams I have tomorrow, and I have to say it seriously made me feel a lot better and put a little Columbia pride into this direst of finals weeks. Thanks guys!

@Anonymous Whoops definitely meant to post this on the last video in the series…