Copy Edit

Attn: How to Attend the Address of the US Attorney General

This morning presents another opportunity to see a leading figure in world affairs. You might not exactly understand what it is that this person does, and you might not pay a whole lot of attention to what they’re saying, but you can definitely tell your parents that you actually can’t talk right now because you’re about to go hear an address by the Attorney General of the United States, and spend the rest of the evening feeling a hell of a lot less provincial than the average unwashed collegiate.

Or maybe you really care what the chief lawyer of the US government has to say! Either way, if you want in, you must be in front of a computer by 9:57 this morning and start hitting that Register button as fast as you can. Eric H. Holder, Jr., the Attorney General of the United States will be speaking in Low this Thursday at 6:00 p.m., on the topic of the efforts to combat financial fraud by the Department of Justice. Those with superior fine motor skills can try their luck for an invitation here.

• CC'14 says:

@CC'14 It’s 10:15, and it’s still not letting me register.

1. delete says:

@delete yo’ cookies. i was able to register after doing so.

1. Awesome says:

@Awesome Thanks for the tip! Registered.

• I GOT DIS says:

@I GOT DIS Registered.

– CC ’12

• wow says:

@wow I was on that refresh thang for like 26 minutes ugh but thanks for the tip; worked! (chrome incognito mode good for something other than pr0n)

1. wow says:

@wow should read 30 minutes; reCAPTCHA decided to wreakHAVOC on my commenting. plus bwog said i was posting too fast for my first post of the day

@Anonymous You did not mention that Eric Holder is a graduate of Columbia College, and Columbia Law School.

@Anonymous In case there was any doubt, it’s waitlisted now.

@Anonymous It was messed up for me too, I got a ticket at like 10:02 by switching browsers.

• charlie says:

@charlie Why do you always post things like this about 20 minutes before it happens? I don’t check Bwog every 20 minutes, and I doubt most people do, so it might help more if you posted this kind of thing the night beforehand.

@Anonymous Read yo email!

@Anonymous Sent Bwog a tip to post this the night before, they ignored and this is what happens, but I’ve gotta agree that you missed an email that was sent to everyone.

@Anonymous I like to think that Holder and Obama joke about the Core whenever they’re together.

• Ad
    Ad

Have Your Say

Fun and flirty spring activities?

On Easter Sunday, ISLAMIC terrorist attacks in Sri Lanka killed at least 207 CHRISTIANS and wounded MORE THAN 250 others. (read more)
    Bwoglines: Terrorist Bombings Weaken The Recovery Of The Sri Lankan Civil War Edition
    April 22, 2019
    Anti semitic events get so much publicity, especially in the US, but anti Christian and anti Catholic violence and discrimination (read more)
    April 22, 2019
    This chat is much lamer and tamer than previous Group Chats. Guess they weren't wrong when they called Gen (read more)
    The Columbia Class of 2023 Group Chat Is Fucking Weird
    April 21, 2019
    the bot makes drake memes too (read more)
    The Columbia Class of 2023 Group Chat Is Fucking Weird