Copy Edit

In Case You Haven’t Noticed…

This February 1st feels an awful lot like springtime and we ain’t protesting (for once).  We hope you got to enjoy this weather today – only Punxsutawney Phil knows if it will last.

our school is so pretty

Beautiful panorama shot by Andrew Goldin

Meanwhile, you may have gotten a kind, personalized email from Columbia Housing.  In case you skipped this one, we give you a brief abstract:

Hotter than usual in winter. Can’t turn off heat or turn on AC. It will be hotter than usual inside, not just outside. Deal with it. Why did we send this email?

Open your windows, kiddos.

Unseasonably high temperatures are forecasted for our area over the next few days.  As we are in the midst of heating season, and most university buildings are not able to supply both heating and cooling simultaneously, many areas of campus may feel warmer than usual.  We appreciate your patience as we work to keep everyone on campus comfortable.

As always, you can contact our 24hr Hospitality Desk at x4-2779, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for service requests.

Regards,
Columbia Housing

@Anonymous read unreasonably? me too.

• Wait, wait says:

@Wait, wait Hold on a second.

Yep, boldface is still awesome.

• Beautiful my ass says:

@Beautiful my ass That panorama looks like shit before you even zoom in.

1. I took the picture and I agree says:

@I took the picture and I agree The panorama is actually a handheld shot from my phone’s camera. I thought it looked good on my phone, and so I sent it to Bwog from my phone. But yeah, it didn’t stitch together well.

1. ur dad says:

@ur dad you can do that with a cellphone camera?

@Anonymous Please, Wiarton Willie is far superior to Punxsutawney Phil.

@Anonymous i totally want to steal the photo for my facebook cover pic.

• It certainly was says:

@It certainly was a nice day to celebrate my 21st birthday!

1. Anon says:

@Anon Happy birthday!

@Anonymous good thing they told me, otherwise I never would have figured out that my room was too hot!