Copy Edit

The End Is Near

A couple savvy t/hipsters frequenting Schermerhorn have noticed an array of large tents in front of Fayerweather. Is it free food? Is it a wedding? No, reply maintenance workers. It’s THE END OF THE WORLD. Or, the end of college for you 2012ers. Apparently, post-graduation snackies will happen out here.

Update 12:37: Cardomat cares too!

@Anonymous god help me, i just watched that entire video in butler.

@Anonymous You know what? I was prepared to be nostalgic about high school, but when I watched that video I remembered how relieved I am not to be there anymore. People were such jerks! Why is she picking on that kid with the glasses? Why did those desks feel like prisons? Why are they throwing paper at innocent people?

• sad junior says:

@sad junior already feeling sad in anticipation of my graduation next year. FML.

@Anonymous i was gonna write pretty much the same thing… i feel so sad… im gonna cry so much next year

@Anonymous I don’t want to graduate and enter the real world! I love it here!

1. 2012 says:

@2012 SO MUCH THIS

Senior Wisdom: Bitch less, enjoy more. Things that are socially acceptable in college – here especially – are possibly illegal in the real world.

@Anonymous WHERE IS SENIOR WISDOM, BWOG?

@Anonymous It’s mad early for senior wisdom. Calm down, you’ll have plenty of procrastination material soon enough.

• 2012er says:

@2012er AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYY

• 2012 says:

@2012 Okay, when they play this song I’m gonna be fighting back tears.

It always gets me. I need to pause this – shit’s getting too real right now.

Where are you going this summer?

Manhattan College kids stole all your coats. Notice how they never wore coats to the bar even in Winter. A (read more)
    Back Of The Envelope: How Much Did Cannon’s Steal From Students?
    June 17, 2019
    I love you too. We might have lost a total of $108,000, but what we gained from our experiences at (read more)
    Back Of The Envelope: How Much Did Cannon’s Steal From Students?
    June 16, 2019
    They were guilty of other crimes, however. (read more)
    Central Park Five Prosecutor Elizabeth Lederer Resigns From Columbia Law