The End Is Near

A couple savvy t/hipsters frequenting Schermerhorn have noticed an array of large tents in front of Fayerweather. Is it free food? Is it a wedding? No, reply maintenance workers. It’s THE END OF THE WORLD. Or, the end of college for you 2012ers. Apparently, post-graduation snackies will happen out here.

Update 12:37: Cardomat cares too!

• 2012 says:

@2012 Okay, when they play this song I’m gonna be fighting back tears.

It always gets me. I need to pause this – shit’s getting too real right now.

• 2012er says:

@2012er AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYY

@Anonymous WHERE IS SENIOR WISDOM, BWOG?

@Anonymous It’s mad early for senior wisdom. Calm down, you’ll have plenty of procrastination material soon enough.

@Anonymous I don’t want to graduate and enter the real world! I love it here!

1. 2012 says:

@2012 SO MUCH THIS

Senior Wisdom: Bitch less, enjoy more. Things that are socially acceptable in college – here especially – are possibly illegal in the real world.

• sad junior says:

@sad junior already feeling sad in anticipation of my graduation next year. FML.

@Anonymous i was gonna write pretty much the same thing… i feel so sad… im gonna cry so much next year

@Anonymous You know what? I was prepared to be nostalgic about high school, but when I watched that video I remembered how relieved I am not to be there anymore. People were such jerks! Why is she picking on that kid with the glasses? Why did those desks feel like prisons? Why are they throwing paper at innocent people?

@Anonymous god help me, i just watched that entire video in butler.

Discrete math is like baby's first college math class, chill out brother (read more)
    A Bwogger’s Guide To Good First-Year Classes: Fall 2020 Edition
    August 4, 2020
    Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank (read more)
    Email From Columbia Admin Requests That Graduate Students And Faculty Reconsider Teaching Solely Online, Gives Three Days To Decide
    August 4, 2020
    Hi! That's totally fair. We don't condone excess socializing during the pandemic. However, we wrote this based on general freshman (read more)
    Things We Wish We Knew Our First-Year
    August 4, 2020
    It's laughable that there are already "scientific" papers on "long term covid 19 effects" where "long term" means a couple (read more)
    Everything We Know About Columbia’s Reopening Plan (As Of 7/28/2020)
    August 3, 2020