Copy Edit

Donate and Change Hues

The slightly-more-suavely named Give and Go Green is happening! Now! Out on College Walk! It will take place today through Friday from noon until 4 pm. They accept “non-perishable food, clothing in good condition, kitchenware, appliances, linens, accessories, books, small furniture, computers, and toiletries,” so bring your stuff on over. Plus, it’s less to store over the summer. Nifty!

Karma booster

• Worse than having to poop during a final says:

@Worse than having to poop during a final Having to find that balance between paying more by re-purchasing all the necessary stuff you had to give away now and paying more by adding extra storage costs so you can avoid purchaising said necessary stuff again.

@Anonymous I’ll never forget my sophomore-year Chemistry class in high school, when I resisted the urge to run to the bathroom, because I thought I wouldn’t have enough time to finish the test. The verdict: I did finish, but I couldn’t think straight the whole time because all I could think about was going to the bathroom. Test grade: B-

Lesson: GO TO THE BATHROOM.

@Anonymous Will there be something similar for seniors next week?

1. Raph says:

@Raph Yep, there will be! Actually G+GG will be ’round campus until May 21st.

• e. hi. s says:

@e. hi. s steph i’m gonna get you

@Anonymous That’s a good looking fridge, right there

@Anonymous I give you my nonfunctioning LRC circuit that won me a nobel prize in 200 ADD, a great year for pompei.

• The Dark Hand says:

@The Dark Hand Remember if you see a copy of the spec it goes straight to recycling. Remember to be environmentally friendly while disposing of garbage.

@Anonymous Where is it? I can’t find it today…