In addition to today’s Columbia Greenmarket, tonight our neighborhood will receive the prestigious honor of playing host to NYC’s first nighttime farmer’s market. Check out the Harlem Pop-Up Greenmarket, 4 – 9 p.m. at W. 117th Street and Frederick Douglass Boulevard. It looks extremely tasty.
Attending Greenmarket Producers:
- King Ferry Winery – Wine by the glass from Cayuga County, New York
- Valley Shepherd Creamery – Sheep’s milk cheese, yogurt and gelato from Morris County, New Jersey
- Hot Bread Kitchen – Multi-ethnic artisan breads and tortillas from New York County, New York
- Breezy Hill Orchard – Pears, apples, cider and baked goods from Dutchess County, New York
- Glebocki Farm – Vegetables from Orange County, New York
- Ronnybrook Dairy Farm – Milk, yogurt, butter and ice cream from Columbia County, New York
- Nolasco’s Farm – Vegetables, Mexican specialty produce and herbs from Warren County, New Jersey
- Andrew’s Local Honey – Honey and honey products from Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Pumpkin Patch sale provided by Nolasco’s Farm.
Soon-to-be-jack-o’-lanterns via Wikimedia Commons