One fine Thursday evening, Bwog decided to get day drunk. Followed shortly by not-day drunk. And by the time Bwog got back to its dorm at 1 am, behold, JJ’s Place was still open, and lo, it was a good day. In that spirit, Bwog is here to show you how to drink your meal swipes, a decidedly kinder prospect than eating them. All the ingredients in these drinks (except the alcohol, of course) can be found in the dining establishments listed:
The Cutie-tini (Ferris)
- 4 cuties
- 2 shots Jose Cuervo
- Peel cuties and divide into individual sections, then place in a bowl.
- Pour tequila over cuties and let soak for about an hour.
- Pour remaining tequila into a shot glass with half of a cutie slice.
The Bloody Wilma (John Jay)
- 2 ladlefuls tomato soup
- 1 shot Absolut Citron (or other citrus-flavored vodka)
- 2 squirts Sriracha sauce
- 1 squirt vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 baby carrot
- Chill tomato soup.
- Add vodka, Sriracha, and vinegar and mix by pouring back and forth between two cups.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and garnish with carrot.
The Not-All-Russians-Are-Necessarily-White Russian (Hewitt)
- 1 shot Fair quinoa vodka
- 2 shots Kahlua
- 1 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1 vegan pastry
- Pour vodka then Kahlua into cup and then add soymilk. Mix well.
- Crumble up pastry and sprinkle on top.
The Heart Attack (JJ’s)
- 1 cup chocolate or vanilla shake
- ¼ cup coffee
- 1 shot Bailey’s
- 1 shot Bacardi 151 (for the faint of heart, replace with regular rum)
- While in JJ’s, mix the shake with the coffee.
- Pour Bailey’s and rum into a larger cup.
- Add coffee-shake mixture, and stir.
Putting swipes to good use via Shutterstock