A Lit Hum class was had, SEAS was tested, placement exams happened, and eye contact continued to be made. Oren’s was still giving free coffee, and Bwog once again scored a free dinner. Isn’t NSOP the best?
- OL, to student literally running out of Roone Arledge: Where are you going?
Student: I have a placement exam!
- Girl 1: I just feel like it’s a lot easier to have one good friend to, like, make other friends with.
Girl 2: I just hope other people don’t think we don’t want to make other friends cuz we’re together all the time.
- Boy in front of Butler: I studied for physics, but that’s the only class I studied for.
- OL: Come over, I have so much ice cream left over from the social. These freshmen don’t eat anything!!
- Walking towards the dinner tent, Girl 1: Wait, are these all first years??
Girl 2: Shhhhh.
- Girl with friends: There are archetypes and if you already have a friend who fits one, you don’t need nobody else!
- To NSOP group: I love Alexander Hamilton! He’s so cool!
Campus is Confusing, Bro:
- On Broadway: Is this Broadway or Amsterdam?
- In front of Butler: Is this the Butler Library?
- A question posed to Bwog: Where’s Low Plaza?
- At 110th and Broadway, 10:30 last night: Whatever! Let’s just go to Times Square!
- Standing in front of the Earth Sciences Institute: I’m just waiting for the door to Hogan to open.
- Facade of Butler
- Around campus-side entrance to Lerner
- Alma Mater
- Walls around Low Steps
Keep sending us tips, pictures, overheards, and stories throughout the week! You know the drill: email@example.com