Thirteen-Year-Old Prospie Is Trying To Get An Edge

"I'll see you in 2018... or else"

“I’ll see you in 2018… or else”

Prospies are getting ever more aggressive. We found a 13-year-old prospective applicant for what we presume to be the class of who the fuck cares 2022. Anyway, the user NMJerry100 posted the following on “the largest student community in the world.”

Hi, I am 13 years old and I am determined to apply to Columbia University in New York. I’ve already lived in NY for around 6 years so I am willing to go back. Because I want to go there, I want to get very good grades in school but I always get 6 or 7 out of 8 and I want to get 8 all the time. How can I do that?

Jay2013 responds:

By revising?

Possible questions include: why are these people grading out of eight? Who is NMJerry100—is NMJerry100 a 13 year-old New Mexican or is he some kind of sick, twisted, 100 year old Columbia alum, or a bored british kid? And has anyone heard of this website, thestudentroom.co.uk? Other topics on this website include “has feminism become a joke,” “Good DSLR for beginners,” and “The 2014 Oxford rejections thread.” Hmm.

Here’s what we do know: Bwog wants eights, too.

Motivation via Shutterstock
Click to show comments

• aw cute says:

@aw cute this reminds me of how I’d ordered two columbia applications in the mail when i was in 9th grade and carried one with me at all times.

I was a little sad yes. Definitely not as cute as this kid.

@Anonymous Go for it kiddo! Gosh, I wasn’t even potty trained when I was 13…

• 8th comment says:

@8th comment so does this comment get an 8/8?

@Anonymous ’tis not your f8

• Research says:

@Research Considering the likelihood of a 13 year-old using multiple usernames across sites small, a quick Google search turned up https://twitter.com/NMJerry100 which links to this YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/SupremoDeluxeJ10000/videos His violins coming along and he’s got a some decent minecraft skill.

• That's the most: says:

@That's the most: adorable thing I’ve seen all week.36

• im british says:

@im british the student room (TSR yah) is college confidential for the uk

1. im british says:

@im british & revising = studying

1. TSR says:

@TSR is the best –An american

• Starting at 13 years old? says:

@Starting at 13 years old? Hah! Way too late. Better set your sights on NYU.

@Anonymous Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8