See The Varsity Show!

Do you breathe? Do you exist? Do you have corporeal form? Have you left your room in the past month? If yes to any of the above, there’s no way you haven’t seen the tell-tale yellow signs/water bottles/pennant things posted literally everywhere.

But just in case you haven’t, here’s another reminder for what you’re doing this weekend: seeing the Varsity Show! All of campus will be there at some point or another, and you don’t really want the social irrelevance that will inevitably come with not catching references to V120. Also, we’ll let you in on a secret: we’ve heard this year’s is actually good. No, Veesh didn’t tell us to say that.

Shows are at 8pm Friday through Sunday, and in case you want to bring your grandmother, there’s a 2pm matinee on Sunday as well. Get your tickets here or at the TIC.

@Anonymous was in lerner last night and heard the music coming from the theater. it sounds reallly good. like shockingly good.

• anonymous says:

@anonymous Veesh is the worst.

I have seen the past couple varsity shows and i know a few of the cast members and i am always entertained and impressed by their productions. But i really hate the group as a whole. I think they are so obnoxious with their PR (like posting these ridiculous signs over other groups’ flyers) – do they really need to flaunt their $20,000+ budget?

1. Called it "veesh" says:

@Called it "veesh" bitter theater person? bitter theater person.

@Anonymous He has appoint with the huge posters thing…it’s pretty obnoxious. Varsity show isn’t the _only_ event on campus at this time.

@Anonymous Oops, assumed OP’s gender and didn’t catch it until right after I pressed the button. Sorry about that.

2. anonymous says:

@anonymous not even involved in theater in the least, but glad you got the upvotes you so clearly craved from your fellow members of the vshow cult

2. another bitter theater person says:

@another bitter theater person has kyra bloom risen from the ashes?

1. Kyra Bloom says:

@Kyra Bloom I didn’t realize I was dead.

@Anonymous > $20k+ budget
      > try $100k+

@Anonymous Wow I can’t wait to not go to this.

• Senior says:

@Senior I’m SO excited to see this year’s show – if the preview’s anything to go by, it’s gonna be amazing!

@Anonymous Agree that this could be one for the books. Don’t let me down, Varsity Show.

• Agent Michael Scarn says:

@Agent Michael Scarn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5d5jxJ5vbM

I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.

1. Agent Michael Scarn says:

@Agent Michael Scarn Damn. Was meant to be a response to Anonymous’ “Wow I can’t wait to not go to this”

@Anonymous Did you miss V119 or something?

• my body is ready says:

@my body is ready for a full-length musical co-written by rae binstock

1. Rae Binstock says:

@Rae Binstock would like to write a loving embrace just for you.

What's your preferred method to beat the cold?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (read more)
    Former Lambda Phi Epsilon Pledge Details Culture Of Hazing
    January 21, 2019
    That sounds like a delicious drink! Definitely, want to give this a try. cheers! (read more)
    Cooking With Bwog: Rum Punch