Real people Upperclassmen are back on campus and first-years have survived the insanity of NSOP. Bwog hopes everyone is making it through the first day of classes, but if you barely struggled through, re-live the highs and lows of the long weekend with field notes.
Firsts for non-first-years:
- Got thrown up on for the first time of the school year.
- Went to a Yankees Game for the first time ever.
- Got turned away from the Heights (for the first time).
The woes of move-in:
- Spent $400 on an air conditioner that I picked up from Jersey.
- Left my corkscrew on a roof.
- Accidentally sneaked into the Green Sale and got a piece of art (on canvas and everything!) for $3.
- Tried to kiss my former RA
- Watched Fiji “bros” almost assault someone over a picture at a hogan party
- Stumbled into the wrong room at 4am (sry!) on the way back to my friend’s room from the bathroom
Wild times in the city:
- Hit on the 115th halal guy in arabic while wasted…should i go for it?? (i’m serious–he’s cute!)
- Went to a bombass party on the roof of the Hotel Empire (it was my Gossip Girl moment)
- Lost a twerking contest to a drag queen
- Lost a catwalk contest to a drag queen
- Got my snap story on the Back To College international story (it got 8 million views)
- Verbally berated what we thought were freshmen making out on Amsterdam….they were seniors