We hope you all had a great and sweaty time at the Activities Fair yesterday–we got ice pops from some Christians, which was nice! If you came by our table, you may have heard us talk about the Daily Editor position, which is one of the multiple ways to get involved with Bwog as a first-year. “Dailies” (as we call them) are responsible for scheduling pieces and writing content one day a week for the site. Dailies are an integral part of staff–they really do keep our site going every week, so being a Daily is a good leadership opportunity for those who are interested in joining us.
We are looking in particular for first-years or students new to Columbia. If you want to join a fun group of “aspiring journalists” and help to keep our site functional on a day-to-day basis, send us your completed application (found below) to email@example.com by 11:59pm on Friday, September 16th. If you want to hear more about the position and see what being on Bwog is like in general, come to our first meeting tomorrow at 7pm in Lerner 505! You can RSVP to the Facebook event here.
- Tell us about one Bwog post you liked, one post you didn’t like, and why for both.
- What is your favorite tag?
- Come up with three sample post ideas that you would like to see on Bwog.
- Draw Bwog.
- Why do you want to join Bwog?
- What do you think Bwog is?
- You’re taking Bwog out on a date! What would you do? Where would you go?
- What about Columbia might you be interested in writing about?
- Send us a screenshot of the open tabs on your browser.
- What three days work best for you to Daily?
Poster designed by Deputy Editor (and former Daily Editor!) Amara Banks <3