As Thanksgiving approaches and the end of the semester draws near, you may be noticing something alarming when you check your bank account: it’s dwindling, and quickly. Bwog’s been there before, and we’re here with a list of suggestions, some more serious than others, to help you make it through the semester.
- Find yourself a sugar mommy/daddy on Tinder
- Venmo charge everyone in your contacts $500
- Delete the Uber app so you aren’t tempted to use it
- Steal food from the dining halls.
- If you’re feeling really adventurous, sneak into the dining halls and steal food from them.
- Go busking in Times Square.
- Work as one of the costume figures in Times Square.
- Offer to switch into that CC Section – for a heavy price.
- Instead of buying milk for your cereal, take your cereal to Liz Place or Starbucks and fill up using the skim or soy milk containers on the counter.
- Take the train anywhere, and you’ll get a free bus transfer if used within 2-3 hrs. For example, you can take the train to Trader Joe’s, get food deals, and then take the bus back uptown.
Empty Wallet via U of I Admissions