How was your weekend, Columbia? Did you soak up the sun? Did you get trashed and go to Latenite? Did you just stay in? Here’s what we were up to, anyhow…
- Walked through the park and listened to Father John Misty’s album and fell asleep at the boat pond.
- Went to a speciality rice pudding store in SoHo. All they sell is different flavors of rice pudding. Like ice cream.
- Had a Butler lawn picnic that featured everything from brie (classy) to Franzia (…)
- Ate a LOT of ice cream on Sunday but what else are you supposed to do when it’s 84 degrees.
- Took a bike ride from Columbia all the way to Tribeca.
- Woke up at 4:30am to go to Blackwell Island Lighthouse for sunrise in honor of my girl V. Woolf. (see beautiful photo)
- Went to see a Yankees game on Columbia’s dime and the foodservice people assumed that we were all Jewish.
- Literally fell in love with this guy I met at some bar in LES… I think it’s called Hair On The Hog?
- Visited Chelsea Market with my Mom and we ate Doughnuttery donuts for the first time!! #Wholesome and #Cute
- Tried the vegan meatballs from John Jay. I am not vegan but they are literally so good 20/10 would recommend.
- Bonded with my best friend’s little brother over how much we hate the movie War Horse.
- Spent Easter Sunday walking the highline with one of my sweetest friends because she was homesick. Ran into another good friend and her boyfriend and took adorable pictures together.
- Danced the night away at my spring semi formal! Watched my “crush” make out with another girl within 20 minutes of being there but ended up bonding with a good friend which was just as fun.
- Found my favorite cheese at Westside at 2 am on Saturday night while wildly drunk.
What’s the opposite of wholesome?
- Got way too day drunk on Easter Sunday, proceeded to crash as soon as I got back to campus and missed Bwog meeting.
- Was hooking up with a cute boy when he got a nosebleed right in the middle of it. That’s one way to kill a mood.
- Went to Latenite’s drunk show just as drunk as the actors. Was still just as confused but was glad no one batted an eye when I took swigs from a Jack Daniels nip during intermission.
- Showed up to a friend’s alum event five minutes before it was supposed to end; managed to get three drinks and the bar miraculously stayed open for another 45 minutes.
- Got shitfaced before Latenite’s prank show and could barely read my lines before hitting the ground with a thud.
- Went to subway party and had the best time with all the #smashed #socialists
- Hooked up with three different guys three days in a row.
- Did a barefoot walk of shame from Hartley to Carman at 1 pm on Saturday wearing the clothes of the boy I spent the night with and holding my dress and heels from the night before.
- Went drinking in Koreatown for the first time ever.
- Got drunk at my high school’s fancy alumni event while the current students at my school suffocate in the AC-less dorms.
- Got drunk every night this weekend for the first time in a while.
Photo via Bwogger; quote via our girl V. Woolf