This weekend was one for the books, friends. Only just a few more until the end of the semester and we can all go the fuck home (or wherever we’ll be). For now, let’s just be thankful that we survived.
- Went to DC to lobby Congress for progressive gun control reform!! Yay #tuckfrump
- Celebrated my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend!
- Lied a little bit and got staff passes to the Tribeca Film Festival. Spent the day eating free bougie food in a very aesthetic studio in Tribeca. There was an open bar.
- Got caught in the rain during a very lesbian-aesthetic date in Riverside Park. This only heightened the lesbian aesthetic.
- Went downtown to buy a birthday present for my dad; ended up buying a present for myself.
- Sat through a really interesting discussion on young media in a swanky SoHo loft.
- Hooked up with two different guys.
- Partied with a bunch of NYU Local kids and felt ~cool.
- Got drunk at prof’s house on Sunday night.
- Baked non-pot brownies in a pie plate with Timmy on 4/20.
Not necessarily an “accomplishment,” per se:
- Got my Delaware fake taken because I recited my California address to the bouncer.
- Walked in on three men having a threesome in the women’s room of a divey East Village bar.
- Somehow ended up making out with a stranger at a GW frat party who also didn’t go to GW? Weird.
- Left my debit card at 1020 on Saturday night and had to go back Sunday afternoon to close my tab.
- Showed up to Saturday’s hookup covered in hickeys from Friday’s hookup. He didn’t notice.
- Left my wallet on a megabus on the way to DC. Lost my credit card, my real ID, my fake ID, and a metro card with $50 on it. Somehow retained my CUID.
Image via me