Did We Mention That Bagel Is Twenty?

Most bagels, when they turn twenty years old, grow stale and moldy, but not this one. Our own bagel is twenty years old and beautiful and thriving. She is a beautiful bagel and a perfect bagel in chief. Here is photographic evidence of her thriving. I found every single picture on my phone and computer that I could in my exhausted state. This is my favorite bagel and also my favorite titty. By my, I mean Bwog’s. Please wish her a happy birthday by texting her, messaging her, commenting, emailing tips@bwog.com, amara@bwog.com, editor@bwog.com, etc. Happy birthday, Amara! We Love You!!!

Click to show comments

• sarah dahl says:

@sarah dahl Love u guys

• Joe Milholland says:

@Joe Milholland Happy Birthday Amara!

Bwog has A+ recently.

1. Joe Milholland says:

@Joe Milholland *has been A+ recently.

• bagel in question says:

@bagel in question thx guys ;’)

• a loving bread connoisseur says:

@a loving bread connoisseur bagels fuckin rule. i luv u guys

@Anonymous It’s really spelled “Baked Hole”, Bagel is just Brooklynese

• ximena says:

@ximena youngweon wat kinda repportin is this

• hard hitting journalism buff says:

@hard hitting journalism buff is this journalism

• Ad

Have Your Say

Couldn't have said it better myself. Remember... they're always watching. (read more)
    Pigeons And Roaches And Rats, Oh My!
    October 26, 2020
    AGJFFNNFHVIDVMVOYOUUUUYYYYYYGOGOGINNHYG TGOTOOIOGGJHHKINNHJ AssoppSM DDDDDDDMDMCMSAAASSSCMMFVVNMMMMCMCCKMFRMRMRYOUOUOUUOUYYJJFFFJFFFJFFFFJFJFJFFFFFJFFJFFYYJGGJWWFFGVUFVUFVBHFDJBFFFUJVRUBNFUV JUGJFI BGBGFBFGBFBFFFHHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHGHRHRHBVDJSSJUOYOYOYIUUJNNNNMM,O,MOKMMIOTHHDHFRIFoiytjghnf (read more)
    Butler Archetypes: Dicking Around
    October 26, 2020
    ILL TRY BUT IF THIS DOSENT WORK IM GOING TO BLOCK THIS WEBSITE (read more)
    How To Impress Your Class Crush On Zoom