Field Notes: Trying New Things Edition
This past weekend at Bwog, we tried some new things, was sad, and interacted with animals.
Bwog tried some new things:
- Went to The Heights for the first time in my 2.25 years here to celebrate my gf’s 21st, and realized why I never really made an effort to go there before.
- Got trapped in a 1020 booth with my girlfriend for like an hour while her two friends were flirting with a couple of former Columbia students.
- Studied my ass off.
- Being newly single, I hit the town and scored some fantastic rebound sex. I’m BACK, bitches!!!!!!!! it’s cocktober!!!!!!!!!
- Went to my first gay bar.
- Purchased my first midi skirt.
Bwog was sad:
- Went out three nights this weekend to forget about my multi midterm.
- My computer broke down which caused me to have a breakdown! #funtimes
- Watched my best friend and other friend/ex person-i-had-a-thing-with kiss on Instagram live.
- Cried over a rat.
- Cried because I dropped puzzle pieces into the void behind the ac unit in my room.
Bwog interacted with animals:
- Grabbed a pigeon out of the air.
- Chased some pigeons.
- Saw five rats at one time on the Georgetown campus.
- Almost hit a deer coming back from DC.
Party via Wikimedia