Field Notes: Weekend Before Finals Edition
Bwog is a scholarly organization and like always, kept it scholarly this weekend.
Bwog did some “work”:
- Got crossed for the first time in a while and slept 14 hours (literally waking up a few minutes before sunset).
- Worked on my final (!) paper (!) of the semester/year/decade (!)
- Coped with stress but heading down to 69th street and getting magnolia.
- Nothing I did no things.
- Juuled and booled.
- Procrastinated doing homework by doing other homework.
- Plotted a way to protest World War 1.
- Tried to write my thesis and learned that i have been lied to for 21 years, i am not smart, i am stupid. Very.
- Tried to do homework, cried.
- Went to bed at 4:30 two nights in a row.
- Blacked out at dwb (thank you all for coming) and abandoned my laptop at the hosts’ house. Was unable to do work all weekend as a result.
Bwog did relationships (like always)
- Caught feelings for a BOY like an IDIOT.
- Got sad when I realized I might get crushes too easily.
- Had to tell a boy that I do not love him back :/
- Discovered I liked someone. Was not happy about it.
Bwog did some weird things:
- Ubered from Lerner to DWB.
- Walked at least a mile around Morningside while drunk.
- Almost pissed myself laughing trying to record a sketch in french.
- Learned that whiskey and pickle juice go together and are actually DELICIOUS ??!??
- Went to Morton Williams at 4 am on a Monday morning for ice cream, stroopwaffles, and apple juice.
- Fit 35 people into my Carlton double for a gift swap.
- Raised up the giant stress ball i had just received at said gift swap while the entire room screamed “ALL HAIL THE BLESSED ORB!!!!”
And everything in between:
- Went to Boston and watched a 3 1/2 hour musical about moby fucking dick.
- Made two giant posters with my friend’s face on them to support (aka embarrass) him.
- Got said friend flowers as well as a ‘sorry we love u u did good’ gesture.
- Went to a chill get together holiday party, heard a friend rant about the makerspace lol.
- Played harry potter themed UNO.
- Went to a very wholesome gift exchange in which I was gifted some sweet Muji pens. I may now have to defect to the Muji cult.
Butler via Wikimedia