Become a Daily Editor for Bwog and become your best self or your money back (except its free)!
Yesterday, we released applications for Staff Writers, the brains of Bwog who spend their semesters coming up with our wettest and wildest posts. However, if Staff Writers are Bwog’s brain, then Daily Editors are Bwog’s brawn, Bwog’s heart and soul, and some of our most powerful staffers. As a Daily Editor, you write Bwoglines, have the sacred duty of coming up with our wet and wild tags, and generally keep the site running for one day a week while the rest of us are running around with no idea what’s going on. If those jobs don’t appeal to you, you’ll also get to write breaking news, edit posts before they go up, and help write our Tweets and Facebook posts (and add the Social Media skill on your LinkedIn).
There’s something for every interest so if that appeals, you should consider applying to join the hallowed ranks of Daily Editors. (The exact number needed this semester is TBD; we’ll have a better idea at our first open meeting.) To do so, all you need to do is fill out the application below and send it to email@example.com by 11:59 pm on Friday, January 31st. Applications should be submitted in the form of a PDF titled “*First Name* App.” They can be as long or as short as you’d like—just have fun with it!
If you have questions about any of this, swing by our open meeting this Sunday at 9 pm in Lerner 510. If you don’t have any questions, you should still come and hang out with us—there will be snacks!
Daily Editor application:
- Tell us about one Bwog post you liked, one post you didn’t like, and why for both.
- What is your favorite tag?
- Come up with three sample post ideas that you would like to see on Bwog.
- Draw Bwog.
- Why do you want to join Bwog?
- What do you think Bwog is?
- You’re taking Bwog out on a date! What would you do? Where would you go?
- What about Columbia might you be interested in writing about?
- Send us a screenshot of the open tabs on your browser.
- How do you manage your time?
- What three days work best for you to Daily?
discount galaxy brain via Pixabay