Taking inspiration from the legendary products of Isaac Newton and William Shakespeare’s brushes with the plague, here’s how Bwog plans to contribute to society and/or our own well-being in these trying times.
For the good of the realm:
- Write King Lear but better
- Start a podcast because everyone has one (it’s coincidentally it’s about Hamlet)
- I’ve got world peace penciled in for Friday
- Thinking I’ll write a chronology of all the activities of all the chipmunks (and occasional mink) in my backyard and donate it to science
- Get a definitive answer for how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.
- Plot world domination, reunite Oasis…the usual stuff really
- Write a best seller
- Decipher the secret code behind Ferris pizza toppings
- Finish knitting hats for my friends
For the good of ourselves:
- Actually learn how to paint
- Might fuck around and invent my very own work ethic
- Idk if we’re supposed to be being ironic but I’m eating more vegetarian stuff
- Become a gamer
- Make a list of all the things I want to do while I’m in quarantine…and then feel overwhelmed and do none of them
- I’m gonna embroider lots of things on me & my friend’s pants!
- If I have time leftover I am going to yearn and read for pleasure
- I’m making my house feel like home for once if that makes any sense.
- I’m getting back into reading and cooking and baking and making tiktoks
- I’m going to fall out of love (hopefully)
- Learn to kickflip water bottles into trash cans
- Organize my bedroom by color – yes, this means that my white bed and white toilet will be next to each other but no pain no gain
- Learn to make banana pudding
For the good of… honestly I don’t know who benefits from this
- I will kill god
Oof via Picserver