If you are looking for a fancy looking yet easy to make recipe while also being vegetarian, you have come to the right place.
In these quarantimes when we just want some change from the monotony of never putting on real pants, why not try a new recipe instead of chopping off all your hair? Buffalo cauliflower comes with a higher chance of not disappointing and is much more likely to have a positive impact on your quarantine experience. And honestly, if it comes to it, you can eat this every day and feel like everything is alright.
Ingredients: serves 4
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of hot sauce of your choice/buffalo sauce/etc.
- This amount is up to you and dependent on what type of sauce you use. To get desired flavor experience, I wouldn’t go above 1/3 cup.
- 2 tablespoons coconut/vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and milk in a large bowl.
- Cut cauliflower into small parts, about 1 inch wide.
- start by cutting head in half vertically, then separate into smaller parts.
- Add cauliflower parts to the mix, fully covering in the mix.
- Place mix-covered cauliflower on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- While that is baking, mix remaining ingredients (hot sauce, honey, and oil) into a smaller bowl.
- Take cauliflower out after 20 minutes and cover with this second sauce.
- Pro tip: if you desire a particularly crispy cauliflower, spray down with oil after this second sauce is on.
- Place back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
Cauliflower via Bwogger