What Bwog Is Doing This Summer To Keep Busy
Staying inside all summer actually isn’t the dream after all.
Summer’s almost here! Unfortunately, that does not mean sunshine and beaches because most of us are still in lockdown. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun! Here is what some of Bwog’s staffers are planning to do this summer, broken into a few simple categories. Hopefully, you’ll be able to find some inspiration as well!
Go outdoors/Be physical!
Learn new things!/Work from home!
- Read the books my mom keeps pressuring me to read
- Read all the books I just bought to feel something
- Read every book on my “to read” list
- Read a book about feminist economics
- I have a list of 135 albums I’ve been meaning to listen to that I haven’t gotten to yet and I’m going to try to finish the entire thing by July.
- Catching up on TV, by which I mean rewatching HBO series from the early 2000s for the fourth time
- Read in my hammock in my backyard, literally one book after the other. I want! To read! For fun! Not study for finals!
Hang out friends and family!/Game!
Image via Bwarchives