Feral? Unhinged? Manifesting? You know what, let’s normalize using these over-used and now ultimately meaningless words to describe Bwog’s past week!
Bwog felt feral:
- Was so tired that I thought I ran the dishwasher but did not in fact do so
- Ate off of dirty dishes for approximately three days until I realized my grave, grave error
- Got chewed out by my roommate for disobeying her Catholic morals in what she sees as her Catholic home
- Stole a singular puzzle piece from said roommate’s puzzle in an act of passive-aggressive retaliation
- Cut my own bangs in the dark of the night
- (Was successful)
- Biked! Saw a skunk! Almost got hit in the face by mangoes!
- Almost pissed in Central Park while carrying a bunch of empty cider bottles but made it to a nearby hospital whose staff was VERY kind
Bwog went unhinged:
- Dipped my fingers in melted candle wax as a reward for finishing my paper
- Canceled an appointment for the ass doctor out of pure fear………
- I do not want to bust it wide on one of those thin paper sheets that go over the examination chairs
- Got piercings because my TikTok FYP told me to
- Played a Lot of Among Us, was accused of murder by many people whom I previously loved!
- Put off an essay for a month
- Ended up being one of my favorite things I’ve written this semester
Bwog went… hinged?
- Did most of my homework at a reasonable hour on a Saturday evening like some kind of sane and diligent person
Bwog manifested (good?) things:
- Took a five-hour plane ride to live with two of my best friends who I hadn’t seen in seven months!
- Had a vivid dream about starting a business where I provide cardboard cutouts of their crushes and listening services to guys who are stuck in unrequited love for $300
- Got the OK from my dad to take the driver’s license test in December!
- Drank my favorite coffee from my favorite convenience store for the first time since MARCH
- Looked at some (goat) kids!
- The best kids!
Bwog got up to things that, you know what, should be normalized!:
- Watched The Social Network two nights in a row to feel real emotion and understand what good writing looks like
- Finished a bottle of vodka… by making a pound of penne alla vodka
- Had my first edible? Was weird and trippy
- In college we #trynewthings
- Got super nervous for my driver’s test, which is this week
- Had several dreams about parallel parking
- When I actually did practice driving in my waking hours, monologued the entire time without even realizing I was talking
- Got my flu shot
- Pour one out for the pharmacist who listened to me talk about how much I hate needles before jabbing me
- She was nice!
- Procrastinated essay writing by reading
- Turns out reading helps a lot with essay writing
Image of not the unfinished puzzle, but A puzzle via Libreshot