Senior Staff Writer Zane Bekheet reviews arguably the best dorm on campus.
Location: 45 W 113.5th Street
Nearby Dorms: Every single residential hall on campus. It’s wherever you need it to be.
Stores and Restaurants: Times Square, specifically Big Macy’s
Cost: A single hair must be deposited every time you walk into the building.
- Every room has its own private bathroom
- Private chefs for every pang of hunger
- Dry cleaning available 24/7
- Full soulcycle gym in basement
- Penthouse on every floor
- 45 story building, could technically fit Columbia’s entire student body
- 7th floor entirely missing
- The personal servant for every resident is ideal.
- The statues of PresBo everywhere is a bit weird, but it’s otherwise a nice place to live.
- “Honestly, Carman is still better.”
- “It’s a great place to live in but I can never find it?”
- “I heard Aristotle and Plato live on the 7th floor.”
- “The hair thing is a little weird, and by the end of the year I was balding, but my personal chef’s fried calamari made it totally worth it. “
All images via Bwog Archives