Bwog shows you that no summer is a summer wasted if you can find a strong resume verb.
Not to brag, but Bwog was very productive this summer. No, really. In the midst of a pandemic and everything! So. Many. Resume points. It’s sickening—the finance and CS bros are quaking in their boots.
- Negotiated lower standards than ever.
- Developed new “breakdown” protocols.
- Assessed and analyzed personal flaws.
Media Quality Consultant
- Examined several hours of content a day for multiple media platforms.
- Inspected for quality and assigned “like” or “dislike” values to content.
- Consulted with team members on final values.
- Analyzed trends in daily content.
Participant – “Identity Crisis”
- Re-evaluated path in life.
- Fielded all questions from family regarding “next steps.”
- Investigated the concept of “graduate school.”
Producer – “Painful Daydreams”
- Integrated new embarrassing moments to rotate in the lineup.
- Authored critiques of the status quo without presenting alternatives.
- Launched improved episodes with increased disparity between “Daydreams” and “Real Life.”
- Demonstrated incorrect behavior to young observers.
- Advised young observers on more appropriate choices.
- Identified new behavior patterns to warn observers against.
Can’t wait to show my CCE counselor how much I’ve done!
Climbing the ladder of success one bullet point at a time via pxfuel