With cuffing season approaching, Bwog Staff has only one thing in mind: romance.
The weather gets colder and you start feeling the weight of your loneliness. I long for a warm body in your twin-sized bed, hands to hold while you walk around campus, or a permanent dining hall date. But, after a year of Zoom, do you still remember how to flirt? In this economy, how are you supposed to find the one? Have no fear! Bwog has compiled a list of the best places to have sexual tension. You will enter your Lover era in no time. We are rooting for you, kid.
- Fourth floor of Milstein.
- Enjoy the delicious silent tension that builds.
- Share a long table for the drama of it all.
- At the painting studios in Dodge.
- You artsy souls belong together.
- Elevator rides: a slow and sexy choice.
- Taking the Diana elevator to the fifth floor.
- While ascending to the seventh floor at Hamilton.
- The line at Joe’s Coffee.
- You order the same beverage: a dirty chai with almond milk.
- You kiss passionately.
- At St. Paul’s Chapel.
- God? It’s me again.
- In the communal bathroom of your choice.
- Consider: the bathroom on Hamilton three with the giant gap in the stall door.
- In the Covid Test line.
- Being a responsible citizen is so hot.
- At a round table in John Jay.
- Reach for the ketchup at the same time and fall in love.
- On the bench outside of EC.
- At the Ferris vegan station.
- So you both know you are better than everyone else!
- Barnard mailroom line.
- Wait for you newest purchase and for the love of your life.
- Schermerhorn staircase X
- What a place for illicit affairs!
- At a Bwog Open Meeting.
- Not thinking of anybody in particular…
- Book Culture at 112th Street.
- Make intense eye-contact at the new-releases table and watch sparks fly.
- Neighboring seats in the audience of an improv show.
- When you laugh at the same corny jokes…
- That’s when you know it’s fated.
- Benches in Riverside Park in the mid-morning.
- Preferably both reading obscure poetry…
- Or facing the soccer field.
- Bonus points if people are playing soccer terribly at the same time.
- Aisles on aisles
- The Duane Reade chip aisle
- The Morton Williams beer aisle
- The Walgreen’s feminine products aisle
- The median between Broadway and Columbia at 117th street
- Run into each other’s arms. Now.
- The 115th street Halal cart.
- There are few things sexier than sharing a plate of falafel and a Diet Coke.
porno set via Bwarchives