Home alone? More like in at home, in college, and lost…
Another week, and another round-up of what our Bwog staffers have been doing—or what we haven’t…
- stayed in on Thursday/Friday and studied for an exam that I most certainly got a 30 on.
- learned that I failed my midterm from a few weeks ago. 22% babyyyyyyyy.
- discovered to my delight that my brain was actually working this weekend so I did indeed learn some math!
- did two hours of work this weekend.
- did no work. Have 2 midterms I’m about to fail. Help.
- procrastinated with sex, drugs, and rock and roll.
- drank some grape juice at 2 am.
- had a surreal experience riding the train at 2am from Brooklyn: a random subway station that was comically large and featured an operating Dunkin; the two train running local for some reason; two kids riding Citi Bikes blasting Christmas music; getting the hiccups for a literal hour and not being able to stop them until I got off the train.
- ate bratwurst and watched the hail on the Lower East Side.
- danced at night on a pier by Shakespeare Garden with my Tinder date, drank Four Lokos to make it an even more ~romantic~ experience.
Bwog lost it:
- lost my voice.
- temporarily lost my coat and my ID.
- certainly lost my self respect.
- had my face eaten alive by a mosquito even though it’s mid-November.
- was on hold with TeleHealth urgent care until 5 am due to said bug bites.
- met the archbishop of the Orthodox Church of America.
And lastly, Bwog bonded:
- talked to my cousin about partying and rebelling. Learned a lot about each other. Family bonding. Also I’m definitely the better behaved cousin.
- met some very cool people I want to be friends with.
NYC mosh fuck via Flicker