Finals didn’t stop Bwog from living it up. Well, actually, it sort of did.
During the last week of school Bwog, uh, had fun?
Bwog did finals:
- studied. Studied. Didn’t study. Studied again. Studied some more. Studied in my room. Studied in Butler. Studied in Milstein.
- tried to study with a friend but wound up talking about why I sincerely hope there is no afterlife instead.
- made the Milstein lower level my study oasis.
- cranked out some good essays and some bad essays but at least they are done.
- got asked very personal questions as part of a final project.
- winged my final.
- didn’t study for my final but then it went online. felt relieved.
- spent 24 hours over the course of two days on a final exam. Still bombed it, horrendously.
Bwog went home:
- almost all my friends left and I barely got to say goodbye :-(
- started packing :(
- flew home. Sat in the plane for an hour before taking off because, quote, “the brakes needed to cool off.”
- decided to overturn all my previous plans and go home two days early. Deuces, nyc!
- ate large amounts of spicy Mexican candy before having a meeting with my ADHD psychologist. I had to get up and go to the bathroom three times in the hour-long session to avoid shitting my pants. I was trying so hard to answer his questions but all I could focus on was not pooping on my chair. I was sweating buckets and gripping my desk like it was my last tether to the mortal world.
- ate almost exclusively dairy (cheese and ice cream) #flexingmyabilitytomakesufficientlactase.
- ate home food and almost cried because I realized I eat garbage at school.
- I honestly can’t remember anything that happened before yesterday.
- sent some truly unintelligible drunk texts and realized drunk me must be kept away from the phone.
- started day drinking again.
- did not drink enough water.
- drank a lot and realized my ex was a shitty boyfriend.
- then got depressed.
- then listened to “Happier Than Ever” on repeat for an hour.
not me because i don’t work this hard via Bwarchives