Become the backbone of our organization by applying to be a Daily Editor!
Come join an almost 16-year tradition of publishing posts on our website by applying to be a Daily Editor. On their assigned weekday, a Daily Editor has the privilege of writing Bwoglines, editing posts, and pressing “Publish” on every article going up that day. It’s an important job that quite literally keeps the blog running. In other words, a Daily Editor holds All The Power of the site on their dailying day. This semester, we are searching for three Daily Editors, and you could be one of them!
Becoming a Daily Editor is a weekly responsibility; if you apply and are chosen, we expect you to commit for the semester. Please complete the application below and send it to email@example.com by Friday, January 28 at 11:59 pm EST. Please submit your application as a PDF titled “[First Name] Spring 2022 App.” Filling out an application allows us to learn more about you and why you want to join Bwog; we can’t wait to read what you have to say! We will be announcing our Spring 2022 Daily Editors at our Open Meeting on Sunday, January 30 at 9 pm EST.
Spring 2022 Daily Editor Application
- Tell us about one Bwog post you liked, one post you didn’t like, and why for both.
- What is your favorite tag?
- Come up with three sample post ideas that you would like to see on Bwog.
- Draw Bwog.
- Why do you want to join Bwog?
- What do you think Bwog is?
- You’re taking Bwog out on a date! What would you do? Where would you go?
- What about Columbia might you be interested in writing about?
- Send us a screenshot of the open tabs on your browser.
- How do you manage your time? Are you able to dedicate one day per week to Bwog?
- What three days work best for you to daily?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! Rush Bwog and immortalize yourself on our site <3
enough said via Bwog Staff