Traveling home for the holidays didn’t keep Bwog away from our usual shenanigans!
Bwog had a truly wild Winter break!
Bwog traveled the world:
- Endured two hours of turbulence on a plane ride
- Flew on the emptiest plane I have ever seen. It was so empty the flight attendant was laughing as she did a head count.
Bwog saw the hoes, the bros, and the nos:
- Saw my ex way too much
- Fell more in love with my boyfriend
- Someone I barely talked to in high school slid into my DMs and I got so nervous about it I left them on delivered until I knew they went back to college. In Canada.
- Forced my brother and my friend to watch Arcane
- Bought bikinis with my mother
- Got drunk for FREE!!! thanks to my friend’s boyfriend
Bwog indulged in some serious R&R:
- Spent a considerable amount of time doing nothing
- Did not think about a single, single damn thing
- Did two (2) puzzles
- Hung out at a beach all day and thought of nothing
- Told myself I would apply to summer stuff and didn’t
- Now have 10 tabs of summer stuff open on my laptop
Bwog devoured media:
- Finally watched Ted Lasso and became a Jason Sudeikis stan
- Read two (2) books! (Awakenings by Oliver Sacks and Tin Man by Sarah Winman)
- Binged watched one (1) TV show.
- Watched Succession until 3 am most nights
- Watched Twilight for the first time and terrorized my roommate with the iconic Baseball Scene
Bwog made some furry friends:
- My neighbors cat just decided to live at our house for a few days which was lovely <3
- Met the most jellicle cat
- Met a kitten named Wolfgang
- Went around and took photos with all the cow statues in the county.
- Saw the crustiest of white dogs
Bwog got scary:
- My town was giving out take-home rapid tests and they were going to start passing them out at noon. People began lining up at 9:30 am. The town started passing them out then. They ran out of tests at 11:30 am. Facebook page started BEEFING.
- Survived a white elephant gift exchange.
- Found and went through my great grandfather’s book of photos and recollections from his time as a Navy surgeon in WWII. Stared at a photo of him posing mid-removing his friend’s appendix.
- Finished a D&D campaign by committing murder
- Got threatened and almost beaten up in a parking lot for taking the last parking space
Bwog got sporty:
- Was mediocre at surfing
- Skiied hungover for four days straight
- Went skiing!
- …broke my glasses skiing. They are now hot-glued together.
Bwog got posh:
- Inherited the family jewels
- Ate caviar and drank champagne and made chocolate lava cakes for NYE and went to bed at 10!!
Bwog ran out of Spice Girls-related content :(( …There’s always next week!
a very cozy home via the Bwarchives