What else did we do besides force ourselves to adjust to time zones and pray for SSOL not to crash? Read to find out.
Here at Bwog, we had a successful first week of (online) school. Here’s what we did.
Bwog watched things:
- Got an unexpected invite to Trevor Noah’s show on Friday night! Had too many trump jokes to be a funny set but he had a few good bits
- Finished Succession and searched for S4 in a panic the second i finished S3E9 because for some reason i was under the impression that it was a completed show which was why everyone was binging and i felt an immediate Cousin Greg withdrawal
- Watched first reformed and was never the same
- Texted my friend “what could you possibly want while i’m watching Euphoria” after she called me and then she sent me a photo of her crying. i sent her a One Direction meme and called her back this morning.
- Watched a lot of TV and did not a lot of reading for my classes
Bwog entered their emo era:
- Felt very overwhelmed by everything
- Read two shitty YA novels in an attempt to feel like a human again
- Got really mad at ppl on the plane wearing fabric masks BELOW THEIR NOSES
- Yearned for my roommate’s presence. i miss her :(
- Fought demons (the registrar)
- Experienced Hell (a 3-minute, one-way interview)
- Finally learned to drive on the highway after getting my license four years ago
Bwog earned a culinary (read: consumption) mastery:
- Made a lot of chocolate chip cookies, ate a lot of raw cookie dough (no salmonella!), and argued with a boy on Hinge about the value of raw cookie dough
- Drank a whole gallon of iced tea
- Had some bomb ass boba
- Remembered how good the dino nuggets in jjs place hit
- Made an Earl Grey tea loaf! it was totally raw in the middle. Prue and Paul would’ve eviscerated me. but then i put it back in the oven and it re-formed into one loaf like something out of Stranger Things.
- Flew in from across the country, ordered dim sum at 12:15am
- Entered my shallot era
And the most amazing thing Bwog did this week? Bwog saw a unicorn!:
- Didn’t have registration issues for classes :-)
Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows via picbay