Can you tell we like Trader Joe’s?
Midterm season is stressful to begin with, but it’s 10x worse if you are hungry/dehydrated. Maybe 20x worse if being hangry runs in your family like it does in mine.
If you’re in need of study snacks and beverages, look no further than our current favorites!
Ok, we see you with that vitamin C! Good for you for not entering spring break with scurvy.
- A sliced apple with peanut butter—Honeycrisp apple, crunchy peanut butter… I’m back in my apple era y’all.
- Trader Joe’s dried mango
- TJ’s soft and juicy mango, nothing better on this earth
- Dried mangos always always
- Morton Williams overpriced, pre-packaged fruit
Well Stocked Pantry Vibes
Pick up these snacks if you aspire for the kind of snack shelf that your cool friend had in elementary school every time you visited their house.
- I LOVE the Trader Joe’s water crackers. They are somehow flavorless yet flavorful, perfect for those times when I’m kinda hungry, but don’t feel like eating real food.
- Apple Nutrigrain bars
- Microwave popcorn
- Frosted Flakes
- The PB&J granola type bars from Trader Joe’s—they’re not even that good, but they’re so reliable.
- H-Mart wasabi crackers
- Nature’s Bakery Fig Bars
Because you deserve a treat!
- Tapioca pudding
- Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Those gummies with the marshmallow on the bottom
- Cookie dough
- Lu Petit Écolier, for when I’m feeling Fancy
- H-Mart chocolate green tea straws
- Raspberry Chocolate Milanos
- Zabar’s Cinnamon Babka
- Chocolate chip scone from Peet’s
- Baked goods from Chef Mike’s Sub Shop
Stay hydrated. Or else.
- Day-old coffee from my minifridge
- Only What You Need protein drinks
Well Stocked Snack Table via Bwog Archives