Bwog embraced the season of giving (thanks) with their friends this week!
Bwog went to Bwogsgiving:
- Went to Bwogsgiving!
- Talked to/got to know some people I don’t normally talk to at said Bwogsgiving!
- Bwogsgiving! Bwogsgiving after-party! Bwogsgiving pre-game with Meeral!
- Went to Bwogsgiving on an empty stomach. two glasses of sangria really hit when you’ve not eaten!
- Bwogsgiving! and other Friendsgivings! spent so much time with people!
- Enjoyed Greek food with some Columbia news site.
- Cried at Symposium.
- Went to Bwogsgiving :).
- Went to Bwogsgiving!! love you all.
- Had an excellent time at Bwogsgiving + afterparty!
Bwog felt the approaching winter:
- Got my heat fixed (had no heat this weekend).
- Went on a long run in the cold at night and redlined for 50 minutes because I was stressed. It was rejuvenating.
- Was cold.
- Was warm.
- Nearly doubled my sweater collection.
- Waited in line in the freezing cold for absolute bagels on Saturday. Dare I say it wasn’t worth the wait?
- Went on a very nice but very cold walk through Morningside Park to get Levain cookies with my roommate.
Bwog bonded with friends:
- Found out one of my friends is on the same flight home as me.
- Had an hour-long discussion about op-ed sections with my floormate.
- Went out to dinner with my SEAS roommate and her SEAS friend to celebrate them finishing a total of like seven midterms this week.
- Was roasted by my friends for my caffeine intake.
- Organized a successful Friendsgiving.
- Celebrated a bwogger’s birthday (hi Marino <3).
- Got Oren’s hot chocolate and apple cider with Paulina!
- Saw my best friend for the first time in a year!
- Bonded with my roommates over burning cheese and trying our hardest not to turn on the building smoke alarm.
Bwog saw yet more concerts, productions, movies, and other perfomances:
- Went to Alvvays concert with Kyle and Charlotte! turns out Simon was there and we had no idea???
- Cried a liiiiittle at the Alvvays concert because I’m proud of personal growth.
- Saw Wakanda Forever, it was just alright, better than a lot of the stuff Marvel’s put out this year.
- Went to see Natasha Leggero and Rachel Brosnahan! Got front row seats with my friend for $45. Such a steal.
- SAW IN THE HEIGHTS!!! It was so good!!!
- Went to a concert and watched Just Some Guy from Oklahoma kill it vocally, on the guitar, on the piano, and on the harmonica. Go white boy go (love you John Fullbright).
- Saw La Traviata at the Met.
- Saw Henry IV and In the Heights on campus!
Baking via Pixnio