Let’s make these buildings salacious.
- Butler Library: John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe
- Classic, timeless, widely known. This infamous affair is illustrious and opulent, just like our beloved Butler Library.
- International Affairs: Maria Callas and Aristotle Onassis
- Jackie Kennedy wasn’t just cheated on by John F. Kennedy. In fact, her later husband, Aristotle Onassis, maintained a tumultuous affair with renowned opera singer, Maria Callas. The SIPA building, important as it may be, is just as tucked away from our view as this affair is tucked away in our history.
- Lerner: Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders
- The world changed in 2012 when pictures of Twilight sweetheart Kristen Stewart revealed her affair with a man who literally no one knows—Rupert Sanders. Clear as day, caught in plane sight—they might as well have been making out on one of the ramps in Lerner.
- Diana: Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles
- This one seems pretty clear.
- Low Library: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- It is said that Jolie and Pitt fell in love while they filmed Mr. and Mrs. Smith. America’s sweetheart, Jennifer Anniston, was consequently tossed to the side. The tabloids went crazy. Just like Low Library, this relationship was keenly observed and the center of attention.
- Dodge Hall: Jay Z and Becky with the Good hair
- When Solange attacked Jay Z in the elevator, the world truly stopped. Since this affair, both Beyonce and Jay Z have mentioned it in their separately lauded albums. That’s why we’re putting this transgression with the Music Library in Dodge.
- Mudd: Tristan Thompson and multiple women
- Just the worst vibes all around.
- Dodge Gym: Adam Levine and Sumner Stroh
- It smells. I don’t like going there. It all happens underground.
Image via Bwog Staff.
@Rachel Awesome stuff! Made me LOL!