For upperclassmen who still want to be right on campus, Sulz Tower is a convenient choice for location and privacy.
Location: The Quad (3009 Broadway)
- Nearby: Reid, Hewitt, and Brooks; 600, 616, 620; Carmen, Furnald, Shapiro
- Stores and restaurants: Sweetgreen, Shake Shack, Morton Williams, halal carts
- Cost: Yearly expected cost is $11,378.
- Bathrooms: Shared floor bathrooms.
- AC/Heat: Seasonal air conditioning.
- Kitchen: Two kitchenette lounges on each floor
- Laundry: on the 8th floor of Sulzberger Hall (but you can easily access other laundry machines in the quad via the elevators)
- Computers/printing: Basement computer lab with printing.
- Flooring: Linoleum.
- Lounges: Two lounges on each floor, TV lounge on the first floor.
- There are 96 singles available, and 14 doubles.
- Singles slightly vary in size, but are all around 12’ x 9’
- In 2022, 80 seniors picked into Sulz Tower, and 28 juniors picked into doubles.
- If you are a rising senior who primarily wants the privacy of a single without a suite, Sulz Tower is for you. Right on campus, you will have easy access to dining halls and won’t have to worry about factoring in a walk to get to class. If you’re okay with taking an elevator, Sulz Tower is for you.
- “The views are beautiful—even facing north had lovely views of the campus and really nice sunsets.”
- “It’s annoying to go to the 8th floor just to do laundry.”
- “You can’t beat the proximity to everything on campus.”
- “If you move in with a group of friends, you can create a homey space while still maintaining privacy.”
Images of Sulz Tower via Bwarchives