Borg. Black Out Rage Gallon. The perfect blend of water, alc, and Mio.
Anyone walking around campus this Bacchanal was bound to see a borg or two and smile at its name. Little do they know how much goes into naming that alcoholic bundle of joy. Much like a celebrity naming their child, naming your borg is a deeply emotional, creative, and usually ridiculous process. There is a lot of intense reflective thought that goes into finding where to put the word “borg” in your borg’s name. It is a toilsome process, but the end result is oh so sweet (and full of vodka)! Here are some of our favorites:
- Love this name simply because I can’t help picturing drunk PrezBo vibing to Doechii with his PrezBorg. Would’ve been so iconic.
- Soborg Saturday
- Definitely not what this past Saturday was… points for the irony of it all
- Mel’s Borger Bar
- A Barnumbia staple: Mel’s Burger Bar. It’s only right that we bring the alcoholic tendencies usually displayed at Mel’s to our borgs.
- 116th and Borgway
- An homage to our Barnumbia home. Such a fun and cute name. The Stormi Baby of Bacchanal borgs.
- This one is a fave simply because I had no idea that this was not the correct spelling of bourgeoisie.
- Saturdays Are for the Borgs
- On Bacchanal Saturday, yes, Saturdays are for the borgs
- Columbia University in the City of New Borg
- In New Borgggggggg!! Honestly I just love the Columbia themed borg names. Dare I say this borg name is the Wolf/Aire to 116th and Borgway’s Stormi Baby??
- Borg’s a Liar
- If we couldn’t get Ice Spice to play for Bacchanal, then I’m glad she’s here in spirit with this borg name.
- Baby Got Borg
- Baby Got Back puns were made for Bacchanal. As the younger sibling of Baby Got Bacch, Baby Got Borg is pure perfection.
- And that’s exactly what it was. A very borgy Bacchanal indeed.
Soborg Saturday via Bwog Staff