Be On Your Best Behavior

Because tens of thousands (jp, jp) of high schoolers and their anxious parents have arrived for tours on this rainy Monday. We want to set a good example, don’t we?

Roone Cinema was packed with overachievers waiting for an info session, and parents flooded out in streams to ask Bwog where the bathrooms were. Observe below: prospies and parents in Roone, and a wandering tour group.

@Anonymous Is this even English?

@Anonymous hahahah i got vertigo just by reading this trash.

• anonymous says:

@anonymous worst bwog post ever?

• Umm says:

@Umm Is this satirical in some manner? I am completley lost. Bwog, you have so clearly fallen behind Spectrum its not even funny.

• So I'm not ignorant... says:

@So I'm not ignorant... …for not knowing what “(jp, jp)” means?

• Harmony Hunter says:

@Harmony Hunter Maybe the freshman know where Harmony is.

• pokeman says:

@pokeman post is great
    point is what though??
    dunno

@Anonymous wat

@Anonymous wat 2

• Anxiously Awaiting says:

@Anxiously Awaiting Oh my God, I am so nervous! Decisions are in 2 days! 2 DAYS! HOLY LAUGHING COW! I think I am going to have an aneurysm!

• Anxiously Awaiting says: