Specificity Is So Endearing

Yet another reason to love Hewitt — plus they actually have fresh grapefruit.

• floretbroccoli says:

@floretbroccoli Yes. Amusing. But it’s actually a specific implement — a grapefruit spoon is serrated, to help separate segments from the shell.

1. Yes, Virginia... says:

@Yes, Virginia... …there are spoons for grapefruits. I believe the point is: in what other cafeteria have you ever actually SEEN a separate section for grapefruit spoons?? (And so nicely labeled…)

@Anonymous lol, someone’s a little slowww

• floretbroccoli says:

@floretbroccoli Ah, but this picture leads me to believe that it’s more a wish than a reality.

@Anonymous Bwog, kindly remove this knitting nonsense from the side of the screen. It is weird having that girl stare at me with her knit headband every time I come on this website.

1. agreed says:

@agreed she’s so pale and it’s like her eyes are burning into my soul

2. Hans says:

@Hans Apologies for the weirdness and thanks for not using AdBlock. We have to pay the bills somehow.

1. Adblock User says:

@Adblock User Sorry, Bwog. Her stare is getting to me.
        Can’t you just find a sugar daddy to front the, what, $10 a month?

3. pdg says:

@pdg lol her eyes are GREEN

@Anonymous bwog, when do we start getting senior wisdoms?

• Suck it up, dood. says:

@Suck it up, dood. You don’t see me writing comments about how you being a shallow dick “bothers” me.

• Nobler says:

@Nobler The Geometer has nothing on the grapefruit spoon.

1. THE GEOMETER says:

@THE GEOMETER FOOL! THE SERRATED BLADE COWERS BEFORE MY MAJESTIC LINEARITY.

Should you drop that class?

That's not how it works. If she was exercising reasonable care and did not breach any other duty, then she (read more)
    I Broke The Carman Glass
    September 17, 2019
    boo don't use your phone on the train, nobody likes that (read more)
    Field Notes: Don’t Cry Over Spilled Wine Edition
    September 16, 2019
    It doesn't matter how the car got scratched. She scratched the car. She should pay for it. (read more)
    I Broke The Carman Glass
    September 16, 2019
    There's some photos of a suite posted at https://barnard.edu/reslife/housing-options/121st-street (read more)
    What’s The Deal With The New Barnard Dorm?
    September 16, 2019