Specificity Is So Endearing

Yet another reason to love Hewitt — plus they actually have fresh grapefruit.

Click to show comments

• Nobler says:

@Nobler The Geometer has nothing on the grapefruit spoon.

1. THE GEOMETER says:

@THE GEOMETER FOOL! THE SERRATED BLADE COWERS BEFORE MY MAJESTIC LINEARITY.

• Suck it up, dood. says:

@Suck it up, dood. You don’t see me writing comments about how you being a shallow dick “bothers” me.

@Anonymous bwog, when do we start getting senior wisdoms?

@Anonymous Bwog, kindly remove this knitting nonsense from the side of the screen. It is weird having that girl stare at me with her knit headband every time I come on this website.

1. agreed says:

@agreed she’s so pale and it’s like her eyes are burning into my soul

2. Hans says:

@Hans Apologies for the weirdness and thanks for not using AdBlock. We have to pay the bills somehow.

1. Adblock User says:

@Adblock User Sorry, Bwog. Her stare is getting to me.
        Can’t you just find a sugar daddy to front the, what, $10 a month?

3. pdg says:

@pdg lol her eyes are GREEN

• floretbroccoli says:

@floretbroccoli Ah, but this picture leads me to believe that it’s more a wish than a reality.

• floretbroccoli says:

@floretbroccoli Yes. Amusing. But it’s actually a specific implement — a grapefruit spoon is serrated, to help separate segments from the shell.

1. Yes, Virginia... says:

@Yes, Virginia... …there are spoons for grapefruits. I believe the point is: in what other cafeteria have you ever actually SEEN a separate section for grapefruit spoons?? (And so nicely labeled…)

@Anonymous lol, someone’s a little slowww

• Ad

Have Your Say

WHY WOULD YOU PUT NUDES AS YOUR BACKROUND, you will get in trouble in like 0.02 seconds, this is (read more)
    How To Impress Your Class Crush On Zoom
    October 31, 2020
    You really expect me to put a nude as my bg in class??????????????? WHAT KIND OF- (read more)
    How To Impress Your Class Crush On Zoom
    October 30, 2020
    Oh goodness This happened to me today but worse becuse my friend scream out "ooouuu you farted!!!" ahh it (read more)
    How To Recover From Farting On Zoom: A Step-By-Step Guide
    October 30, 2020
    I need to know what kind of bread you have. Please. (read more)
    Dress Up As Alma (And Other Statues) For Halloween