Boringside Heights: Why Does Everything Cost (More) Money?
Written by Bwog Staff
Everything has increased in price, but luckily, life has improved ever so slightly here in Morningside.
- Pastries in Nussbaum have labels. What’s life without a little bit of mystery?
- Mel’s fry deal: Fries are now $1.75 with a burger and soda/draft beer. (Fries are usually $4.)
- There’s a new mushroom salad topping at the salad bar at Maoz.
- Huzzah! Brand new photocopiers in Butler.
- There’s new rose-flavored tea and coffee at Tea Magic.
- John Jay is charging for take-out boxes.
- To McBain residents’ delight, McBain has a different brand of soap.
- Oren’s is now 10 cents more expensive, but on a happier note–cider is back!!
- Hewitt now has “RedHot” hotsauce.
- New cup holders at Blue Java read “Early bird gets the job.”