Bwog has jammed with the JJ’s Place guys, shaked to Shakira with Dean Peña-Mora, and sung a Sesame song with Dean Denburg. In the latest edition of Professor Playlists, Bwog finds out what’s buzzing in Professor Charles Zukowski’s ear-buds.
- Drown Soda, Hole
- Hurt, Nine Inch Nails
- Bullet With Butterfly Wings, Smashing Pumpkins
- You Know You’re Right, Nirvana
- Catatonic, Babes in Toyland
- The Spirit of Radio, Rush
- River Euphrates, Pixies
- Lucky Man, Emerson, Lake & Palmer
- The Rite of Spring (Glorification of the Chosen Victim), Stravinsky
- Time, Pink Floyd
And the electrical engineering big-shot has a request!
One of the types of music I collect is just about anything
with sudden loud or jarring parts. I would love to get
suggestions for more such “wake-up” songs.
Image via CU.