Finals approach. This means you’ll be staying up later. You (hopefully) know both these things. So does Columbia, apparently. With this in mind, here are just a few place which have extended their hours for heavily sighing, red-eyed scholars. Mention any we missed in the comments.
- HamDel will be open 24/7, instead of the regular 24/6
- Business and Econ library open ’til midnight
- Butler Reserves open ’til midnight
- Butler Media Center open ’til midnight
- Lehman is open until 4 am
Cute kids via Wikimedia Commons