Though changes in Dining aren’t as drastic as last year’s, some business is going on, and we think there are some bits in here you’ll like.
- JJ will offer new items such as “sandwiches and sliders at the Pizza Station, and new specialty burger and sandwich options at the grill.”
- JJ’s Place will have expanded hours on Thursday through Saturday, from 12-8pm.
- Some more booths have been set up in Ferris Booth Commons.
- John Jay has been refurbished with new chairs, new light fixtures, and a newly painted white ceiling meant to add light to the dining hall. This sounds dramatic, but we snuck in for pictures and were pretty underwhelmed. (see below)
- The Nescafe machine that loved and left us is back! (see farther below)
Chubby cheeks via Wikimedia.